- The Fiction of Evil—Routledge (forthcoming 2017)
- Evil and Moral Psychology
Routledge, Dec. 2012
invited chapter in the Routledge Handbook of the Philosophy of Evil, edited by Thomas Nys and Stephen de Wijze (forthcoming 2017)
Philosophy 90 (2015), pp. 593-622.
Journal of Politics and Law 6:4 (2013)
Criminal Law and Philosophy (forthcoming 2013)
- Fantasy, Conceivability, and Ticking Bombs
- Public Affairs Quarterly, 27:2 (2013), pp. 87-110.
- The Ethics of Voluntary Amputation
Public Affairs Quarterly 26:1 (2012), pp. 1-18.
- Wickedness Redux
Philo 14:2 (2011), pp. 137-60.
- Same-Sex Marriage and the Charge of Illiberality
Social Theory and Practice, 37:2 (2011), pp. 333-57.
- Saving Strawson
Ethical Theory and Moral Practice, 14:1 (2011), pp. 5-21.
- In Defense of the Mirror Thesis
Philosophical Studies, 155:2 (2011), pp. 199-205.
- Extremity of Vice and the Character of Evil
The Journal of Philosophical Research 35 (2010)
- Moral Monsters, Moral Saints, and the Mirror Thesis
American Philosophical Quarterly, 46:2 (April 2009) pp. 163-76.
For more papers and a list of current research projects, find me on academia.edu